Author Sherri Mills

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Joke Of The Day- I'LL TRADE YOU

A woman was getting her five kids ready for church and the day was chaotic as usual.

Her husband was getting nervous as usual.

She was always running late.

He said, "When are you ever going to be on time?"

His wife turned to him and said, "I'll tell you what honey. Next time I"ll trade you places."

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"Well," she said, "Next time; you get up, get breakfast, do the dishes, get my cloths ready, get all five kids bathed, comb and curl their hair, get them dressed. And I will go out in the car and honk."

A father of five kids told this joke when he was a master of ceremonies at a reception for newlyweds.

I knew this man very well and he was a man who never lifted his finger at home.

Isn't it funny that he could tell this joke and still not get it?

No comments:

Post a Comment