Author Sherri Mills

Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Another Very Promising Rejection

Here is the Email I received from Amberly Finarelli, the Literary Agent from California.

Many thanks for letting me review the proposal for I WENT ON STRIKE TO SAVE MY MARRIAGE....

I LOVE the concept and feel that this could be a very strong book. My concern, however, is that with the publishing industry as it is, editors are looking more and more at writers with Strong platforms. You are off to a great start with your blog, but I would encourage you to continue building your web presence and marketing your brand to a variety of media sources to get your name out.

For the time being, I'm afraid I must respectfully pass on this project, But I wish you great success with this CREATIVE, FUN, AND IMPORTANT CONCEPT.

Regards,
Amberly

i have been interviewed on TV twice. I have given speeches at the college numerous times, was a guest speaker at the womans conference, I have a website and a blog.

That is nothing compared to what I need to do So.......here I go, doing whatever it takes to get the job done

No comments:

Post a Comment