Author Sherri Mills

Sunday, February 21, 2010

Feeling guilty About Divorce

I know there are people out there who have been through a divorce and have certainly felt the hell that followed. These people don't deserve to have to feel guilty about their choice, along with everything else they are going through.

My intention in writing my book was not to make these people feel guilty. There are a lot of divorces that had to happen, and even more that happened because there seemed to be no other way out.

Couples who have been divorced and now are in another marriage are hopefully part of my targeted audience.

My main concern is a young mother with small children who would be trading in one bad situation that could possibly be fixed for (what I consider) a disastrous alternative.

No comments:

Post a Comment