Author Sherri Mills

Wednesday, February 1, 2012

A Changed Man

I just got off of the phone with one of Geralds (male) cousins. He wanted to talk about my book.
He has had the book for 7 months so I was pretty anxious to hear what he had to say.
He started out by saying, "You know Sherri, I have to admit that When I first read the book, I did it with the idea of finding fault with it. And I did. I found part of it was good and some of it I didn't like."
Then he said, "The othert day, I picked it up and decided to read it for content. And I found it was masterful. Everything made sense and I could see that you really knew what you were talking about."
What he said next made my day. He said, "Yesterday, I read the whole thing clear through again from start to finish and I loved it."
We had a real good discussion about how the world needs this information.
Then he passionately stated, "You have to know Sherri, I don't do things like that. I have never read a book twice. Let alone three times. You have done yourself proud."
He told me that now he and his wife share everything in the house and they enjoy working together.
MADE MY DAY.

No comments:

Post a Comment