Author Sherri Mills

Sunday, February 5, 2012

Signing and Hopfully a Marriage Saved

I went to an author palooza signing yesterday and met a wonderful woman. She bought my book and said she and her husband had an appointment with a marriage counselor on Monday. She didn't seem to know the consequences of divorce, so I informed her as to what her children were going to go through.
She was pretty angry with her husband and didn't have much good to say about him. I told her that it would be better for her if she read the book by herself first. That would help her to get rid of the anger and resentment. After that was accomplished she could read it with her husband.
She was talking about how expensive marriage counseling was. I informed her that if she couldn't afford a marriage counselor, there was no way she could afford a divorce.
We had a very nice visit.
She said, "If this saves my marriage, I will take you to lunch."
I answered, "If this saves your marriage, I will take YOU to lunch."

No comments:

Post a Comment