Author Sherri Mills

Sunday, April 15, 2012

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got an email from a sweet young woman, and here it is;

WOW!!!!!!!!I just finished your book. My only question was where was it in 1990 when I got married and why didn't I get it for a wedding present? I almost got a divorce in 2005. Neither of us were happy. We decided after a separation to put 100% into "US" and let the rest fall into place. So much of what you had in your book were feelings and problems that caused the problems that put us on the divorce route.

I am happy to say that my marriage is better today than it ever was. It still needs its regular tune-ups but they all do. I am so happy we chose "us" instead of divorce. It was hard, but it was the best choice and was worth it.

I am going to buy a book for my married daughter and also my single son's. They will need to be aware. Thank you!!!!

I love stories like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment